Set Up / Tear Down
**Check in at show office prior to the show**
- Only official Home Improvement Show bags may be placed in entryways. All others must be in exhibitors booth space.
- All large overhead load-in doors will be closed on Friday. Access only on Wed. & Thurs.
- Final booth preparation: Friday, March 5th, 7:00am – 11:00am. No load-ins after this time. Show starts at 12 noon.
- No two sided signs hung over the top of the back of your booth.
- Expo Center electricians must connect 220v elec. no later than 4pm, Thurs. Mar. 4th
- Bring adequate length 220v line for your hook up.
- Check in at show office to receive exhibitor packets and badges.
- All booth & user service fees must be paid in full before the show starts.
- Sam’s Club Exhibitor lounges located in each building. Host Hotel is Ledgestone Hotel. Coffee sponsored by MDU, Pastries sponsored by White Heating & A/C, Pop sponsored by Ace Hardware, Water by American Water Technologies. Thank them!
- Exhibitor Party – Saturday – 6pm – 8pm. Food provided by Sam’s Club & beer provided by Billings Kubota.
- Send shipments to: Yellowstone Fair Grounds – Expo Center or Montana Pavilion, 308 6th Ave. N., Billings, MT 59101. Include Booth # if possible.
- Bring your own supplies (tape, nails, stapler, ladders, cords, pens, markers, banner hangers, etc.)
- Out of town exhibitors use exit #452 off of I 90 to access the Expo Center.